ICNR2018 will be held at Il Palazzo dei Congressi di Pisa.
Pisa is a city in the Tuscany region of Central Italy straddling the Arno just before it empties into the Ligurian Sea. It is the capital city of the Province of Pisa. Although Pisa is known worldwide for its leaning (the bell tower of the city's cathedral), the city of over 91,104 residents (around 200,000 with the metropolitan area) contains more than 20 other historic churches, several medieval palaces and various bridges across the Arno.
Pisa was the birthplace of Galileo Galilei (1564-1642), the father of modern science, who was also professor of "Philosophia Naturalis" at Pisa University, founded in 1343 and alma mater of three Nobel laureates (and five popes). The Pisa University system includes also the Scuola Normale Superiore and the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (local organizer of the congress), which are reliably at the top of their categories in international university rankings.
FIVE STARS Hotels
- Allegroitalia Pisa Tower http://towerplaza.allegroitalia.it/
- Residence San Rossore https://www.residencesanrossore.it/home-eng
FOUR STARS Hotels
- Hotel Repubblica Marinara http://www.repubblicahotelmarinarapisa.com
- Hotel San Ranieri https://www.sanranierihotel.com/en/
- Hotel Bologna http://hotelbologna.pisa.it/
- Hotel AC Pisa https://www.marriott.it/hotels/travel/psaps-ac-hotel-pisa/
- Hotel NH Pisa http://nh.hotels-pisa.com/it/
- Grand Hotel Duomo http://www.grandhotelduomo.it/
- Grand Hotel Bonanno http://www.grandhotelbonanno.it.directlybook.net/
THREE STARS Hotels
Hotel Di Stefano http://www.hoteldistefanopisa.com
Hotel Pisa Tower https://www.hotelpisatower.com
Hotel Minerva https://www.hotelminervapisa.it/
Hotel Roma http://www.hotelroma.pisa.it/
TWO STARS Hotels
Hotel Moderno https://www.hotelmoderno.pisa.it/
Hotel Amalfitana (website in Italian) http://www.hotelamalfitana.it/